tomcat-users mailing list archives

From TKiran <TKi...@pyxistechsol.com>
Subject Problem with configuration
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:21:40 GMT
Hi,
	While configuring iis to tomcat . After proceeding with all the
steps involved
	In the iis error log file i am getting this error "09:12:30
127.0.0.1 GET /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll 200"
	and in isapi.log file i am getting the following error
	"[jk_uri_worker_map.c (185)]: In
jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_free, NULL parameters"

	I didn't found one point, shall i register the dll
"isapi_redirect.dll". If yes, then i am getting an error saying that"
DllRegister 	Server may not be exported or a corrupted version of dll may
be in the memory"

	Please help me to rectify this eror. thank u.

	reg
	Kiran.T