tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Free Load Testing Tool
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:41:43 GMT

Check out Microsofts tool.
 search MSDN for : "Microsoft Webapplication Stress tool" (I recoment
this tool).

also you could check out JMeter (jakarta.apache.org).

hope it helps
-reynir@hugsmidjan.is

-----Original Message-----
From: sumit.rajan@rhodesgroup.org [mailto:sumit.rajan@rhodesgroup.org]
Sent: 25. janúar 2002 16:41
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Free Load Testing Tool

Hi,
	Can anyone please let me know some Load Testing Tools, to test a
JSP
application, which are there for Free. Also their reliability (if
possible)
as compared to Webload as 10.

Thanks,
Sumit.
The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with
it
may be privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message,
regardless of the address or routing, is not an intended recipient, you
are
hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and any
review, use, distribution, dissemination or copying is strictly
prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please delete this e-mail
and
all files transmitted with it from your system and notify the sender by
reply e-mail or by calling 1-888-338-6076.