tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: [TC4] Multiple Loggers?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:46:00 GMT
please do! I would like to see that, which type of SMS gateway is it
using ?

-reynir@hugsmidjan.is

-----Original Message-----
From: Bilton, Sasha [mailto:Sasha.Bilton@bskyb.com]
Sent: 23. janúar 2002 14:47
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: [TC4] Multiple Loggers?

log4j is very good, I've used it for other stuff before. Actually my
reasons
for playing around with tomcat logging was to write a Logger that sends
any
level 0 messages to an SMS gateway. I've just (this minute) compiled it
and
it works, my mobile phone has been spammed with Tomcat start up
messages!
I've set the the verbiosity to level 0 and it's stopped sending the SMS
messages but it's still not using the FileLogger to store level 1+
messages.
I guess I'll have to keep reading :(

If anyone wants the code I'll email it, but it's a little 'experimental'
at
the moment.

Sasha

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.