tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: [TC4] Multiple Loggers?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:57:48 GMT
If I understand your question correctly I would sugest you read the
following document :

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/config/logger.html

I think you can have as many loggers configured for each context as you
like, you do use the verbosity to set error/debug/warn level of each
logger.
try it..

I haven´t tested it my self, but I cant see why it shouldn´t work.
hope it helps
-reynir@hugsmidjan.is

-----Original Message-----
From: Bilton, Sasha [mailto:Sasha.Bilton@bskyb.com]
Sent: 23. janúar 2002 13:55
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: [TC4] Multiple Loggers?

Hi

I've had a look in the archives and docs without finding the answer to a
rather simple question, so I've probably just missed it.

Is it possible to have multiple Loggers for the same engine/context
whatever. So say I want two FileLoggers, one handling only Severe/Fatal
errors and on handling all others?

Many thanks in advance,

Sasha Bilton
Technical Project Leader
Sky Broadcasting (New Media)

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.