tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Not running
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:47:36 GMT
hmm
check your config and see if there are some case sensitivity issues.
Unix/linux are case sensitive.
also you can check if any path has a wrong type of slash ( \ vs / ).

those are the things I can think of right now.

hope it helps
-reynir

-----Original Message-----
From: Otávio Augusto R. de França [mailto:otavio.augusto@bol.com.br]
Sent: 18. janúar 2002 22:24
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Not running

Hi all

I've been facing a problem:
In the main page of the web site I've been working on, there is a field
for
inserting a login, wich permits the user to access the site features.
I've developed it at home, on win98.Since I transfered it to a linux
server,
the login page seems not to be working any more.The browser (any browser
I've tryed out) says the operation is complete, but nothing happens.It
seems
to be stuck.In a nutshell: the login page is not doing anything.
But the rest of the site (including jsp ans servlets) is running
fine.I've
checked the whole source code, but thee seems to be no reason for this
problem.I do not have access to the linux server where the server is,
so, I
don't know wich failure or exception the server is facing on.

Any coments?
Thanks a lot for your attention.

Otávio Augusto