tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Urgent: works on TC 3.2.2, but not on TC 3.3 !!!
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:01:29 GMT
For Tomcat 3.3, it's not clear if you are getting one instance
in two separate sessions or two instances being stored in
the same session.  Can you supply a more complete test case
so I can attempt to duplicate the problem?

Note that Tomcat 3.3 is noticably faster than Tomcat 3.2.x.
If your web application has the potential to have competing
requests step on each other's session attributes, you are more
likely to actually see it happen in Tomcat 3.3 than Tomcat
3.2.2.  There isn't enough info here to say if this case
is an example of this, or something else.

Cheers,
Larry