tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: --- Please helpme: Tomcat visibility (I think!)
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:13:38 GMT
It looks like your relative path should be "/html/arch.jsp",
not "/MyApp/html/arch.jsp".  When refering to a page
within the same web application, you shouldn't include
the context name. It worked under ROOT because "/MyApp"
in this case isn't a context name but a directory name,
making "/MyApp/html/arch.jsp" the correct URL.

Cheers,
Larry