tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.3: How can I make the mod_jk.conf-auto file have dif fere nt DirectoryIndex
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 18:20:05 GMT
With the default configuration, i.e. forwardAll="true", there
won't be any <Directory> blocks in the generated mod_jk.conf.
If you set forwardAll="false" on the ApacheConfig entry in the
server.xml, then you will get the <Directory> blocks, which
will include a "DirectoryIndex" directive derived from the
<welcome-file-list> in the corresponding web.xml.

Cheers,
Larry