tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Config/Startup problem contextInit() not running
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:34:46 GMT
If there aren't any System.out.println's or log output being
generated by your CustomRealm, you can try temporarily removing
the myapp.tomcat.CustomRealm class from your installation and
see if Tomcat complains.  It should complain if it is acting on
your <CustomRealm /> entry but can't find the class.  An
alternative is to modify modules-myapp.xml to specify
an incorrect class name.

Cheers,
Larry