tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Re[4]: Apache1.3.20 & TC3.3 & authentication
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:48:47 GMT
Is Apache authenticating but not passing the
user to Tomcat, or is Apache not authenticating so
there isn't a user to pass to Tomcat?

If Apache is authenticating, can you temporarily
try mod_jk and see if it works.  I'm not aware
of any bugs in mod_jserv. But because it is
deprecated, it doesn't get as much testing as
mod_jk.

Cheers,
Larry