tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oli Gauti Gudmundsson <oli.ga...@vyre.com>
Subject mod_jk with Tomcat4
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2002 14:46:27 GMT
Hi.
Has anyone managed to get Apache and Tomcat 4.01 working together with
mod_jk?
If you have, could you please share with me how you configured Tomcat (send
me the server.xml file).

If you had any problems, could you please share how you solved them.

I'm pretty sure that I have configured Apache correctly (since it starts
without errors), and I have configured an AJP13 connector in server.xml. I
have also created a workers.properties where the properties are set for the
ajp13 worker. Apache and Tomcat both start without errors, but when a
request is made, it just times out.

The following error appears in catalina.log:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.net.Socket: method setKeepAlive(Z)V not
found
at org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Connector.run(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Thanks for your help.
-OGG