tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anton Brazhnyk <a.brazh...@biconsulting.ws>
Subject RE: Broken pipe
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:38:53 GMT
Hi,

Any mention about your own code, right? So, you can't catch it in your servlet
or jsp. Its internal for container. IMHO you'll have to hack into TC to get
this IOException.
I've been trying to ask about this problem, or if its not a problem and I just
crazzy :)
I really want to get notified of connection closing event.
Nobody answered :(

> At 15:49 30/1/2002 +0200, you wrote:
> >Hi,

Anton