tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anton Brazhnyk <a.brazh...@biconsulting.ws>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.0, + apache 1.3.22 + web_mod
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:31:31 GMT
Hi,

Exactly, you just need well configured service.
It seems the standalone service is configured properly to access
non-default directory and apache service isn't.
I sugest you look through doc about Host or Context elements of server.xml,
whatever suits you better.
I believe you should be able to access them at
http://localhost:8080/tomcat-docs/config/host.html
http://localhost:8080/tomcat-docs/config/context.html
with default configs. I think you need "appBase" and "docBase" attributes.

> Please Help
> Ashish

Anton.