tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tom Bednarz <l...@bednarz.ch>
Subject RE: Where is wrapper.properties in Tomcat 4.0.1?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:11:53 GMT
Hi Anton,

No parameter does not work but tomcat /? works. I guess it must be argc > 1
to get the usage displayed.

Do you know where I can get the sources for the Win32 service code. I am
currently writing a library which allows a generic way to implement java
programs as Win32 System Services. It seems that TOMCAT uses something
similar. It could save me some time if I could look at those sources. (It
must be a mixture of Java and C / C++ in conjunction with JNI)

Thanks for your input!

Thomas