tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Micael Padraig Og mac Grene <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Re: Problem with JDBC-Connection to DB2 from Tomcat4.0.1
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2002 00:18:08 GMT
The answer to this is always the same, the class is not where your
application is looking.  So, that is the correct answer.  Without knowing
more about your situation, it is hard to tell what that means.  Find out
where the application is looking for the driver.  The driver is not
there.  Put it there.  Case closed.  That is my experience over and over
and over, etc.  Hope this is not too clever and is meant to be helpful.