tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Micael Padraig Og mac Grene <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.0 JDK1.4 Up then DOWN
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 05:41:40 GMT
I when I start up Tomcat, I get all the right things in the startup dos
screen but then the screen that is supposed to be the app running comes up
and dives back into the ocean.  No error is reported.  What he hay is
happening?  I am using the same setup on my laptop with no
difficulties.  But, on the office machine, no dice with Windows 98.  I used
all the setups that Marty Hall recommended.  By the way, I have to reboot
to get new servlets to run on my laptop, despite having set the
		<DefaultContext reloadable="true"/>
tag.  What's up with that.  I have conferred with Marty and we cannot tell
what the hay is with his either.  Thanks ahead for any assistance.

-- micael