tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Micael Padraig Og mac Grene <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Why Do I Have to Bounce the Server When Adding a Servlet to ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:30:01 GMT
I added <DefaultContext reloadable="true"/> to the following text in
server.xml, yet I still have to bounce the server or a browser gets a 404
message from Tomcat 4.0.  Am I missing something there?
<!-- Define properties for each web application. This is only needed
if you want to set non-default properties, or have web application
document roots in places other than the virtual host's appBase
directory.  -->

<DefaultContext reloadable="true"/>

<!-- Tomcat Root Context -->

Thanks for any help.