tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cato, Christopher" <cc...@rational.com>
Subject RE: Newbie Advice needed - Developping Environment
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:08:15 GMT
I can just tell you what I use as an IDE: Sun Forté for Java, Community
edition.

I think it works like a charm and it also integrates with CVS. It has ANT
for builds and deployment and is built 100% in Java. I've also tried Borland
Jbuilder which I really didn't like.

Forté is built on NetBeans.

/Christopher