tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lauer, Oliver" <Oliver.La...@AXA.de>
Subject AW: READER to InputStream / SOAP/JAXB
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:44:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm using SOAP with JAXB to make me nice Java from that XML :-) I receive
the XML via attachement:

-----------
AttachmentPart attachment   						=
(AttachmentPart)it.next();
Object content              						=
attachment.getContent();
javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource contentSource		=
(javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource)content;
------------

I need an InputStream for the unmarshal method of the generated JAXB classes
(stoccs)

This one doesn't work - it is null:

--------------
InputStream ip              						=
contentSource.getInputStream();
---------------

The contentSource has only a Reader; a String Reader. The method below
works:

java.io.StringReader sr     =
(java.io.StringReader)contentSource.getReader();

But this is the JAXB-method and it requires an InputStream:

stoccs 			     						=
stoccs.unmarshal   (isr);

Thanx