tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sumit.ra...@rhodesgroup.org
Subject RE: Session Timeout
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:59:54 GMT
i am using 3.2.4 and it does not seem to be working.
anyway i am using it in jsp.
just thot to make it configurable. well i will have to go for a properties
file for it then.

thanks for all the replies.

Sumit.

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Rowles [mailto:JRowles@ordsvy.gov.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 11:53 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Session Timeout

> Hi,
> 	I tried setting session timeout to 5 mins using web.xml
> (please see
> the following code), but it does not seem to be working. In my jsp I
> displayed getMaxInactiveInterval() and it shows 1800 (30
> mins). Can anyone
> please let me know if I can use web.xml for session timeout
> in jsp pages or
> not.

I have never had it working on TC 3.2.3 (I think) and set it in the jsps
instead.

J.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk
The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it
may be privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message,
regardless of the address or routing, is not an intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and any
review, use, distribution, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please delete this e-mail and
all files transmitted with it from your system and notify the sender by
reply e-mail or by calling 1-888-338-6076.