tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sumit.ra...@rhodesgroup.org
Subject RE: RE: Unable to load class
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:52:47 GMT
have u imported the package 'test', which contains your java classes, in
your jsp ?
also have you kept your java class inside package test ?

Sumit.

-----Original Message-----
From: liakim.ladipo@talk21.com [mailto:liakim.ladipo@talk21.com]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 10:45 AM
To: aheritier@sopragroup.com; tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: RE: Unable to load class

the class file is in WEB-INF/classes/test/ however it still doesn't seem to
locate it
> It's certainly because you don't have this class in your web application.
>Is your class is "timeTag" or "TimeTag" as it should be ???
>Your class TimeTag should be placed under your directory
WEB-INF/classes/test/ to be recognized by your server.

>arno

able to compile it without any errors??

> I am new to jsp and I am using the class within a jsp page but I get this
error message Unable to load class test.timeTag

> Liakim
>

> --------------------
> talk21 your FREE portable and private address on the net at <a
Target='_new'
Href='http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redirect.html?http://www.talk21.com'>htt
p://www.talk21.com</a>

> --

The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it
may be privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message,
regardless of the address or routing, is not an intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and any
review, use, distribution, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please delete this e-mail and
all files transmitted with it from your system and notify the sender by
reply e-mail or by calling 1-888-338-6076.