tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sumit.ra...@rhodesgroup.org
Subject IIS or Apache
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:51:21 GMT
Hi,
	I have a JSP application (with java classes) to run on Windows 2000
server. For JSP i am using tomcat container. Can anyone please let me know
should I use Microsoft IIS web server or Apache web server for my
application. Please tell me which is better IIS or Apache on the following
basis:
1. Stability
2. Speed
3. Load
4. Overall (considering any other parameters)

Sumit.
The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it
may be privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message,
regardless of the address or routing, is not an intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and any
review, use, distribution, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please delete this e-mail and
all files transmitted with it from your system and notify the sender by
reply e-mail or by calling 1-888-338-6076.