tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sumit.ra...@rhodesgroup.org
Subject Tomcat 3.2.3 crashes on Windows 2000
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 17:50:31 GMT
Hi,
	I am using Tomcat with apache web server to run my JSP application.
The version of apache is 1.3.20 and that of tomcat is 3.2.3 The operating
system is windows 2000 server.
	I have been experiencing a lot of tomcat crashes. The tomcat server
just goes down. I have to restart the tomcat.
	Can anyone please let me know if this version of tomcat is stable
enough on win 2000 or not?

Thanks,
Sumit.
The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it
may be privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message,
regardless of the address or routing, is not an intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and any
review, use, distribution, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please delete this e-mail and
all files transmitted with it from your system and notify the sender by
reply e-mail or by calling 1-888-338-6076.