tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Purcell, Scott" <spurc...@vertisinc.com>
Subject Applet Problems
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:49:40 GMT
Hello,

I am having trouble running any applets from on my tomcat server on my NT
box. I truly believe I have all my classpaths configured properly, as I can
run any type of servlet or bean. If I create a simple java file under
/root/web-inf/classes/clock.class (which is in my classpath), then take a
html file and put it in the /root folder and call that .html file, I always
get a class not found error.

Do I need to put /servlet.clock.class in my <applet> tag? I tried that with
no success. I am missing something simple and could use some assistance with
this.

Thanks,

Scott Purcell