tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Blaine Berger <>
Subject Re: Mod_webApp Configuration - Tomcat 4.01, Apache 1.3.22 (Darwin)
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:32:03 GMT
If your WebApp connection is named "tomcat4" ...
     WebAppConnection tomcat4 warp localhost:8008

Then shouldn't your WebAppDeploy statements use "tomcat4" without the "_connect" ?
     WebAppDeploy <application name> <connection name> <URL path>
     WebAppDeploy examples tomcat4 /warp_examples

Also, is "" located where Apache can find it?
    LoadModule webapp_module modules/
    (Mine is at /usr/lib/apache/ )

...and  ServerName should be set to something in httpd.conf

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message