tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cleber Hostalácio de Melo <cle...@mg.gov.br>
Subject Re: AW: Connecting Apache to Tomcat
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:58:40 GMT
Thanks Lars.

After your sugestion a tried to configure Apache with these directives:

<Directory "/examples/jsp/">
    Options Indexes MultiViews
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

But I did not suceed on that although I agree with you that
it looks like some problem related to access control.

If you have another sugestion, I´d appreciate.

Cleber.