tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Burke <mbu...@bestweb.net>
Subject Can't access jsp
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 02:08:17 GMT
I've deployed my web app as suggested in the tomcat docs with the
example build.xml file. I'm trying to access a jsp page through a
servlet. When I type the url to get me to my opening jsp I'm getting a
message saying my jsp page is not available. The error page give me:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 404 - /cdtest/menu.jsp

type Status report

message /cdtest/menu.jsp

description The requested resource (/cdtest/menu.jsp) is not available.

menu.jsp is in /cdtest directory. The url that gives the above message
is: http://localhost:8080/cdtest/cdtool.
Cdtest is my root directory under catalina_home/webapps. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.