tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pascal Forget <pascal.for...@videotron.ca>
Subject Re: Load balancer - no session affinity
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:05:26 GMT
Hi Craig,

Thanks for the info.  I had read the release notes,
but, and I don't mean to offend anyone, I was not
sure the doc was up-to-date.

A problem that I have is that mod_jk and modwebapp do
not seem to be listed anywhere in the apache modules
section, and I don't see on the Jakarta website where
I could download the latest source.

I actually am a very good ANSI-C and Java programmer,
and I am willing and eager to add load balancing to
the "load balancing worker", if you could just tell
me how I can obtain the source code and who is the
person responsible for that code so I can contact him.

Thanks,

Pascal Forget