tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Kolvereid <o...@op.net>
Subject Re: Who starts tomcat??
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:14:15 GMT
Hi,
    This is exactly what I had done previously.  I might add that it works like
a charm for Oracle, and other programs on our system.  However, when I tried the
same thing for Tom it has never open automatically - no matter where I place it
in the init list.  I tried
        $CATALINA_HOME/bin/startup.sh
and
        /home/down/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/bin/startup.sh
and the same for
        su root -c...
and
        su -c...
None of these seem to work.  I have no idea why.  Any advise?  Thanks.

      John Kolvereid
      http://www.akaodin.com
      http://www.kolvereid.com
      odin@op.net