tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Laura Reising <laura.reis...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: catalina.policy: "file:"?
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:24:38 GMT
Hello Roshan,

first of all thank you very much for your engagement.

> If you could post your policy file and a decent chunk of your log output,
> it might help :-)

My policy file is the standard-file from the distribution with just two changes:

// These Permissions are in the default-grant-section
permission java.net.SocketPermission "localhost:3306", "connect,resolve";
permission java.net.SocketPermission "127.0.0.1:3306", "connect,resolve";

...and below:

grant codeBase "file:${doc.root}/-" {
 permission java.io.FilePermission "${doc.root}/-", "read, write, delete";
};

(as mentioned before)

The decent chunk of my logfile I have attached as "catalina.out.txt".

When you take a look at this file it seems, that the webapp doesn't "see" my second
grand-entry :-(((

Thanks for any help!
Laura