tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rajeev Raman <>
Subject on Solaris 8 x86
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 02:18:18 GMT

I recently downloaded the source for webapp-module for Tomcat 4.0.1.
I managed to compile the source into a file but I get the
following error when I try to test my configuration -

>>[spareparts] rajeev > /usr/apache/bin/apachectl configtest
>>Syntax error on line 236 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
>>Cannot load /usr/apache/libexec/ into server:
/usr/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: >>relocation error: file
/usr/apache/libexec/ symbol __divdi3: referenced symbol
not found

Any ideas how I can make this go away ? My environment is :
Sol 8 on x86
Apache 1.3
gcc 3.0

Thanks in advance