tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Adams <bad...@AEM-TX.com>
Subject RE: Errors using warp connector
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:57:32 GMT
Cool, I don't know about the others but I appreciate you doing this :)
Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Eggers [mailto:its_toasted@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 2:57 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Errors using warp connector

Currently I have been able to compile the apr suite
(apr, apr-util, and apr-iconv by following the
instructions at

http://apr.apache.org/compiling_win32.html

I received 7 warnings from the source code downloaded
from CVS this morning.

However, using the Makefile.win to compile mod_warp
failed with some include path information problems.

I'm investigating that this afternoon.

Meanwhile, I tried to compile the source for the 1.0.1
release, and while it compiled some aspects of
mod_webapp, it did not create mod_webapp.so or
libapr.dll.

I know that the Makefile.win files are not to be
trusted, but I did not see the appropriate Visual C++
Studio project or workspace files for mod_webapp.

/mde/