tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Emerson <emer...@tre-sc.gov.br>
Subject RE: Broken pipe
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:35:44 GMT
I haven't tried to get that exception, but i supposse it's possible to pick
it up.

look at my stacktrace :

java.io.IOException: Broken pipe
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Native Method)
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:83)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpResponseAdapter.endHeaders(HttpResponseAd
apter.java:124)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.sendHeaders(BufferedServl
etOutputStream.java:126)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.reallyFlush(BufferedServl
etOutputStream.java:236)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ResponseImpl.finish(ResponseImpl.java:215)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.RequestDispatcherImpl.doForward(RequestDispatcherIm
pl.java:243)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl
.java:162)
        at cadServlet.visualizaEstatiticas(cadServlet.java:690)
        at cadServlet.doGet(cadServlet.java:351)
        at cadServlet.doPost(cadServlet.java:408)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)
        at
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:806)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:752)
        at
onnectionHandler.java:213)
        at
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

At 15:49 30/1/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,

TC classes.
>I'd really want my application to be aware of reloading or cancel. Any
suggestions?

>> Emerson Cargnin
>> TRE-SC
>> Setor de Desenvolvimento