tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "PELOQUIN,JEFFREY (Non-HP-Boise,ex1)" <jeffrey_peloq...@non.hp.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk.so
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:51:19 GMT
I have been getting the same error trying to compile mod_webapp for tomcat
4.

Since you are using tomcat 3.3 you might check out
http://www.hp.com/products1/unix/webservers/apache/index.html

and download the apache/tomcat application offered there.  it comes with
mod_jk.so according to the documentation on the site.

Today I am going to try and use the apache from the download site and
compile mod_webapp against it and see if that solves the problem.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: vicariop@libero.it [mailto:vicariop@libero.it]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 7:45 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: mod_jk.so

Please,
could someone help me with this problem?

Hello all,
I am trying to install Tomcat 3.3 on a system having HP-UX 11 and
Apache 1.3
Unfortunately I couldn't compile mod_jk for an error in apxs.
Please, has someone this module already compiled foe HP-UX?
Do you know if the compiled version for Linux is compatible for my
system?
Have you any suggestion to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Paolo