tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Errors using warp connector
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:57:17 GMT
Currently I have been able to compile the apr suite
(apr, apr-util, and apr-iconv by following the
instructions at

http://apr.apache.org/compiling_win32.html

I received 7 warnings from the source code downloaded
from CVS this morning.

However, using the Makefile.win to compile mod_warp
failed with some include path information problems.

I'm investigating that this afternoon.

Meanwhile, I tried to compile the source for the 1.0.1
release, and while it compiled some aspects of
mod_webapp, it did not create mod_webapp.so or
libapr.dll.

I know that the Makefile.win files are not to be
trusted, but I did not see the appropriate Visual C++
Studio project or workspace files for mod_webapp.

/mde/