tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kirby Vandivort <>
Subject 64k limit on POST variables?
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:17:06 GMT
I have some forms set up that can accept a rather large amount of
data, and I'm finding that my data is getting truncated after 64k.

What is causing this limitation?  I can't find anything on the web
about POST variables being limited by the SPEC.  Is this a tomcat
thing?  and is there any way that it can be changed?

Kirby Vandivort                      Theoretical Biophysics Group
Email:          3051 Beckman Institute    University of Illinois
Phone: (217) 244-5711                405 N. Mathews Ave
Fax  : (217) 244-6078                Urbana, IL  61801, USA

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message