tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Falcon cheetah <faloc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache2 + Tomcat4.0.1 + mod_jk
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:15:39 GMT
Are you sure about that? Because both the doc that I
used and others on apache site say that you CAN use
mod_jk for both 1.3 and 2.0!

Any idea?

http://www.iris.dti.ne.jp/~u-osamu/indexlinux72jdk140.html

http://localhost:8002/examples/jsp/sessions/carts.html

> > Is the AddModule causing the problem?
> > Also when I look at the localhost_log.txt file I
> find
> > an exception for every context available. An
> example
> > is :
> > 2002-01-23 12:02:56
> > StandardWrapper[/tomcat-docs:JkServlet]: Marking
> > servlet JkServlet as unavailable
> > 2002-01-23 12:02:56 StandardContext[/tomcat-docs]:
> > Servlet /tomcat-docs threw load() exception
> > javax.servlet.ServletException: Wrapper cannot
> find
> > servlet class org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.JkServlet or
> > class it depends on
> >         at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(Unknown
> > Source)
> >         at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(Unknown