tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Perryman <bperryman...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem starting Tomcat 4.01 on RedHat 7.1
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:00:53 GMT
Hello,

I downloaded the j2sdk 1.4 beta 3 (actually the one
with forte bundled with it) and changed my JAVA_HOME
environment variable to point to this installation and
it worked.

Of course, this sdk is beta. If you could live with
that then you can explore tomcat 4. Let me know if you
find anything new.

Bruce