tomcat-users mailing list archives

From satish reddy <sat90...@yahoo.com>
Subject NewBie Question (URGENT) how to invoke Action class
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:18:05 GMT
HI All,

  I am new to Turbine application. I am using JSP
instead of Velocity. I have a JSP page which has a
form in it. I want to call the Action class. How do I
do It?

my jsp page contains the following code.
<form method=post
action='<%=jsplink.setPage("searchResults.jsp").setAction("FindAction")%>'>
<input type="text" value="" name="searchField">
<input type="submit" name="eventSubmit_doFind"
value="Find"/>
</form>

and i have my action class named FindAction in the
WEB-INF\classes\org\mycompany\newapp.

i have added this path to the modules Packages in the
TurbineResources.properties. but i am unable to invoke
the action class.

Can anyone please help..

Thank u in advance.