tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "korimilli vijay" <korimi...@rediffmail.com>
Subject IE problem, new session created for new browser instance
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:44:27 GMT

Hi,

I am stuck in my project because of the session creation problem in IE. I am using IE browser
6.0 and tomcat 4.0.1.
When i open two browser instances of IE, they are creating two http sessions. I am expecting,
that the new browser instance should find any already open session and not to create a new
sesion.
I have enabled all cookies in the browser privacy preferences. When i try the same on netscape
6, it is working perfect and not creating any new sessions.

It would be of great help, if someone can give me any solution.

Advanced thanks,
Vijay