tomcat-users mailing list archives

From William Cheng <wt...@cms.mail.virginia.edu>
Subject Installing Tomcat 3.2.4 on WIN2k/IIS 5.0
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:19:43 GMT
Users,

I am having trouble with the installation of Tomcat 3.2.4 on Win2k.
I've read through the "Tomcat IIS HowTo" and a "minimalists guide."
Currently, I cannot view jsp files.  I've configured the worker
file.  I've added the registry key for the ISAPI redirector.  I've
added the environmental variables and have added a path to PATH.  I
do not understand how to configure the urimapworker.  Do i have to do
anything with this file?  Currently, startup results in opening a new
window and the last line that appears is PoolTCPConnector: Starting
Ajp12ConnectionHandler on 8007.  Is this correct.  Should more script
run after this?  Have i forgotten anything?  Currently, Tomcat is
running.  However, i do not think it is working correctly.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.