tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Santos Jha <santos...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Integrating catalina(Tomcat) and apache
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:38:01 GMT
I followed the advice and upgraded my system to Redhat
7.1. I recompiled the source code ant made entried in
httpd.conf.
However right now I am getting following error:
can not load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_webapp.so into
server :/etc/httpd/modules/mod_webapp.so undefined
symbol: pthread_sigmask
it seems to me system is not finding way to link with
some library. Please let me know what you think about
it.
Thank you.
santos