tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mr. McClanahan ... Do you ever take a break?
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2002 19:17:05 GMT

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002, Suzanne Reiner 8423 wrote:

> Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:37:09 -0500
> From: Suzanne Reiner 8423 <sreiner@fnac-usa.com>
> To: 'Tomcat Users List' <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: Mr. McClanahan ... Do you ever take a break?
>
> I'm sure you get more complaints than appreciation.  So here's mine: Thanks
> for working so hard with Tomcat and the Tomcat Users List.

You know, it's actually the other way around ... I get (and appreciate)
lots of thank you's, and the complaints are usually just about things that
aren't done yet.  It's one of the things that makes this an enjoyable
community.

> That said, I may have to whine in the future!

<USA-centric-reference-to-a-tv-show>
"This is Dr. Craig, I'm listening ..."     :-)
</USA-centric-reference-to-a-tv-show>

> Joy for the new year,

Likewise!

> Suzanne