tomcat-users mailing list archives

From BW <bw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: apache 1.3.22 and tomcat 4.0.1 configuration problem
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 20:15:48 GMT
This problem is because the new page I will forward is
a images intensive page which will almost stop the
apache server in tomcat 4.0.1 intergrating apache in
win2k.  You can see similar problem in
http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg41165.html
or
http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg41323.html
in the same user group.  Please help if you have any
idea.

Thanks,
BW