tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bin Wu <bw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat sample application quirk with using apache
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 19:44:10 GMT
I have the same problem.  The apache with tomcat 4.01
responds really slow, sometimes it popups a WebApp 500
error.  I have tried tomcat 3.24 with same apache
server using mod_jk no problem.  And the
localhost:8080 in both 3.24 and 4.01 works fine.  So I
assume the problem is in tomcat webapp module.   Do
anyone have the solution?