tomcat-users mailing list archives

From puneet sachar <puneetsac...@yahoo.com>
Subject need ur support
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 18:48:21 GMT
hi guys

well all u tomcat cat guys thanx a lot for so many
questions and answers and thanx esp tom
for being so co-opertaive

well this is mot any question mail

this is just to inform u all guys Puneet Sachar thatz
me is no longer with shyama software solutions
due to some dirty unavoidable circumtances i have
resigned form my office and now currently looking for
job

today i suffered a major set back when i came to know
my company director and ceo has installed a software
spectorsoft on machine which track down all events and
mail and password and makes a report...

my boss has hacked my account also he is so rich i
can't thought of logging a fir against him

i request u plz mail to spectorsoft abt the event and
ask them why don't they ensure that every client of
thier follow a guideline before installing the
software ..cos its written over there every employee
should know abt the software being installed on
machine

i'm really upset all my efforts are waisted and i
cannot punish the faulty guy

regards
Puneet