tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BadTargetURI error (again)
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 18:14:14 GMT

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Caroline Clewlow wrote:

> Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 12:51:18 -0000
> From: Caroline Clewlow <c.clewlow@eris.qinetiq.com>
> To: Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: BadTargetURI error (again)
>
> If anyone has even the remotest idea of a solution for this I'd really
> appreciate some advice.
>
> I am getting the above error returned by the SOAP server when I try to use the GetQuote
method in the StockQuote soap sample.
> I have read a number of discussions about this and have tried to remedy it by including
the soap-2_0 directory in the tomcat classpath so that the sample classes can be found.
> THis was to
> no avail.
>
> My classpath settings are below.
> set  CP=%CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib\xerces.jar;%CATALINA_HOME%\bin\bootstrap.jar;%JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar;e:\soap-2_0\;%CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib\soap.jar
> if "%JSSE_HOME%" == "" goto noJsse
> set CP=%CP%;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jcert.jar;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jnet.jar;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jsse.jar
> :noJsse
> set CLASSPATH=%CP%;%CLASSPATH%
>
> Thanks again
> Caroline

Since this is an error being returned by your SOAP server, not Tomcat,
you'd be *much* better served asking about this on the user list for your
SOAP server.  If I had to guess, though, I'd bet it's something wrong with
your SOAPAction header, or with how you've configured URIs to match up to
business logic classes.

But the message isn't coming from Tomcat ...

Craig