tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Santos Jha <santos...@yahoo.com>
Subject Integrating catalina(Tomcat) and apache
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 21:13:23 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to integrate catalina and apache on Redhat
6.1
server using what they call Warp connector. Tomcat and
Apache both work nice and fine if they have to work
independently. In order to integrate I took following
steps.
1. put mod_webapp.so in modules directory
2. put follwing lines in httpd.conf
LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c
WebAppConnection conn warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples

Similarly I made changes in server.xml.
However when I tried to restart apache
I got following error
Syntax error on line 1188 of
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
Invalid command 'WebAppDeploy' perhaps mis-spelled or
defined my a module not included in the server
configuration.
Do you have any clue, what is wrong am I doing?
any help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Santos