tomcat-users mailing list archives

From chad kellerman <ckeller...@alabanza.com>
Subject RE: JDBC driver
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:49:32 GMT
Ok,

   So this may be a stupid question.  Would it be better to set the
CLASSPATH in /etc/profile or ( since bash is the default shell) in
/home/$user/.bash_profile?

   And would it be a good idea to create a directory called classes in
the jdk directory and place the jar file there and have that be the
CLASSPATH?  For Virtual Hosts?

   I am kinda new to java and CLASSPATH's.  Thanks for all the help.  I
really appreciate it.

Chad