tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Jones <sc...@on-sitemanager.com>
Subject mod_jk Load Balancing with TC4?
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:51:59 GMT
Hello,

We are using Tomcat 3.3 in production with ajp load-balancing, and are
hoping to move to tomcat 4 sometime, but will need the load-balancing
available.  I was just looking through the documentation on the official
website, and noticed that the load-balancing is actually included in the
sample configuration files for the documents for TC 4 (see link below)
and it mentions that it can use mod_jk for tomcat 3.3 without any
problem.  Does this mean that load-balancing is actually available for
TC 4?  Can anyone confirm whether this actually works?

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/config/ajp.html#Sample%20worker.properties%20file

Thanks!

-Scott